Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Friday, May 19, 2006


I was blessed with an angel this week! Yeah! And isn't it gorgeous!
This angel is from my dishcloth exchange partner and I love it! Thank you sooooo much Judy!!
It's much too pretty to use for scrubbing, so I have it on display with my orchids. The green and white of the angel and the orchids blend together perfectly.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§



Another aquisition was this 3.5 kg bag of raw sheep fleece. My drop spindle and hand carders haven't arrived yet, so I'm sitting/knitting patiently in wait. Carding & spinning are totally new to me and I'm anxious to see how it will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home