Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I just signed up for SP9!!
Yippeeee Yahoooeeeee!!
From all the posts and blogs I've read from others in the previous Secret Pal exchanges,
this should be an absolute blast!!
I'm waiting for confirmation before I add the SP9 button to my blog.
I've understood that it may take a week, so we'll see.

I've also just checked to see how many warriors there are in the Sock Wars.
Looks like 700 and counting.....
That YarnMonkey is a brave soul indeed!

Decided to give Hot Socks a go too since the swap doesn't include any labour intensive acts other than shopping for my exchange pal, and I do so love shopping for yarn, books, chocolate, tea, coffee, books, candy, biscuits, hair accessories, books, nail polish, bath products ..... did I mention books? .... well, you get the idea. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home