Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Sock Wars socks completed even though this pic was taken 'a toe' before completion.
They are off to the USA to 'kill off' my target.
If my assassin is also on the other side of the world with
extremely slow knitting fingers and an even slower postal system,
I may survive another round.
But I'm not too hopeful in that regard.


These luscious cashsoft socks were made by a friend, also for Sock Wars. They too have been shipped off to the target. I love the colour of these!!

HURRAH for us!!! We're winners even if we get 'assassinated' within a few days.
It was a blast!! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

Great socks!!! Both colors are terrific and I had so much fun "warring". :-)

Sunday, 24 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home