Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This is another swap I got myself involved in.
If you're not my SP9 swap pal,
ignore this post.


SP9 QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Favorite & least favorite yarn to knit with --- I like anything except cheap acrylic
2. Needle storage -- I have two needle cases for knitting needles and one for sewing needles.
3. Years of knitting & skill level -- 30 yrs. Intermediate (depending on item)
4. No Amazon wish list. If I did, Barbara Walker's books would be on it.
5. Favorite scent for candles & bath products -- Vanilla & "baby powder"
6. I do not have a sweet tooth.
7. Other crafts I do include spindling, crocheting, needlepoint, petit point
8. Music -- no thanks. I have tons already.
9. I like most any colour other than bright gawdy ones. Shades of forest green look the best on me (according to my colour coding chart).
10. Family situation - have one son, one grandson (18 months), and no pets
11. I wear scarves & gloves; No hats, no mittens, no ponchos.
12. Favorite item to knit -- socks & top down raglan pullovers & cardis
13. Knitting right now -- a cardi, socks, slippers, shawl, scarf (which I may frog shortly!)
14. Yes, I like handmade gifts very much, especially unique items
15. Preferred needles -- Circs & DPNs (Addi Turbos)
16. Yes, I own a yarn winder & swift.
17. Oldest UFO was started approx. 3 months ago
18. Favorite holiday - all equally (don't usually celebrate traditional holidays)
19. I don't really collect anything but I love reading so I have many books on every subject & every genre. Never enough books for me!
20. I don't subscribe to knitting magazines. I like Fatto a Mano books for knitting patterns & ideas. I would like to get all of Barbara Walker's books. Regarding yarns, I would love to try Lorna's Laces sock yarns & Hand Maiden sock yarns.
21. New techniques I'd like to learn -- Probably many but can't think of anything at the moment.
22. Yes, I am a sock knitter. My shoe size is 40 European (9 US).
23. Birthday - 26 September

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home