Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Monday, December 04, 2006


GIFTS!! I LOVE THEM!!
These are from the list mommy of the best Yahoo group there is!
The two gorgeous dishcloths are for our dishcloth exchange.
The flavored tea & flavored hot chocolate are a bonus. Yippeee!!
And the Christmas gift will have to wait until we all open our exchange gifts together, probably around Dec. 22. I can't wait!!
I know it's a book, but which book?? Ohhhh, the waiting will kill me!
Big Thanks & Hugs to you Karen!

1 Comments:

Blogger OakMot said...

Hi Deb,

For some reason I can't find your address! Can you send it to me at gamecogATgmailDOTcom? Thanks!

Your sock-ret pal

Friday, 08 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home