Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In the spring I got a huge bag of fleece from a local
sheep farmer. Several days ago I took the
farmer's wife some wool that I spindle spun
from their fleece. In return she gave me this.
It's homemade butter!!
Ohhhhh, the calories!!

Just off the needles:
Some lacy baby socks and a hat. I made a bib to match the socks
that didn't make it to this picture.
They're for a co-worker of my SO.

Burgandy Pomatomus from KnitPicks Gloss for a Canadian friend.
They're already winging their way across the ocean.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya,
Those are some beautiful socks. I'm sure your canadian friend will love and cherish them.
Home made butter, sounds yummy. You'll have to let us know if it differs from store bought. (I'm sure it does though)

Hugs!

Thursday, 14 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home