Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feb. 22/07 UPDATE:
After plying, this skein was only 225 yds.
My new objective is to spin thinner!
Here's a bobbin of approx. 350 yds that I finished spinning last evening.

Here's the second bobbin that should have the same amount as the one above, eventually . When I ply these two bobbins together, I'm hoping to have more than enough for socks which will be a gift for a friend in California. I sure hope she loves the colour like I do! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

Can't wait to get my hands on it!!! The color is fantastic. :-) HUGS!!!

Monday, 12 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home