Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


The Easter Bunny left a nest of goodies in my mail box today. ;-)
Isn't that a pretty nest? It's GREEN... my favorite colour! ;-)

Hidden in that green nest were ALL THESE GOODIES!!
My jaw was agape everytime I pulled something out!
2 Bunny potholders, a Bunny terry towel, 2 Bunny note pads, a Bunny fridge magnet, a cute little flower pot ornament, 3 packages of Celestial Seasonings tea (including my favorite flavour Raspberry!), 2 Cadbury's Creme Chocolate eggs **drooling**, a Russel Stover Raspberry **YUMMM** whip egg, a Lindt intensive orange DARK chocolate .....
**drawing in a deep breath to continue** ......
a stork sewing scissors, a Clover yarn cutter, 3 balls of Sugar & Creme cotton, 2 skeins of KnitPicks Palette in apricot, and a beautiful sock pattern, Autumn Leaves Lace!!
I am ecstatic with excitement!!! :-))
BUT ......
Just look at this!!! I got a sock book too!!!
KAREN, you are an evil woman to send me such a magnificent Easter package!! BUT I LOVE YOU TO BITS!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home