Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here's the first of two skeins of merino that I spun & plied. I shocked myself at what a good job I did. ;-)
This skein has 176 yds of sock weight 2-ply merino. The other skein (not pictured here because it's still drying in the bathroom) has 165 yds. The yarn will be part of an exchange package. I sure hope the recipient loves it like I do. It's soooooooooo deliciously soft!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Oh wow, Deb. That is utterly
amazing. How can you give that away?
did I say WOW? MJ

Thursday, 01 March, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

all I can say is hehehehe.........I know who is getting it.......lol. Wish it was me though........lol. You're getting amazingly good at this. You may have to open shop and sell some of it!!!!

Saturday, 03 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home