Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Friday, March 16, 2007

I got another wonderful parcel
in the mail today! It's like Christmas!! :-)
This was from my Yahoo knitting group sock yarn exchange.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MJ!!
Just look at all these goodies! First, I have to mention that I've
eaten ALL of the candy coated chocolate eggs. They got a little shmushed from the long journey across the ocean but they still were
delicious. I didn't even share one....
I know I'm bad to the bone! ;-)
There's a package of French Vanilla Cappuccino which I'm going to savour this afternoon. And, do you see that cute little sweater key chain? It's soooo adorable! And lookie lookie... 2 skeins of Regia sock yarn & 2 sock patterns. I'm not sure yet if I'll make socks with the yarn, but you can bet I'll knit it up into something for someone special.... maybe even me. LOL!
BIG HUG TO YOU MJ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home