Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Not much knitting progress as I'm still spinning.....
and cleaning, and cooking, and running errands, and....
you get the idea.... life goes on.
However.....
I did manage to make a couple raglan hats with 50/50 wool/acrylic.
Love those raglan decreases!
This one's for my brother who lives where it's colder than Siberia.
He needs this hat! Also squeezed in some plain joe socks for him out of the same yarn.
Notice my new stitch marker?

I have 2 of them and I love them! If they wouldn't have been sooooooooooooooo expensive, I would have bought a few more.I 'll be happy with just these 2 for now. **hint to whomever gets my name in future knitting exchanges** ;-)

This striped hat is for my nephew, the fisherman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home