Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Friday, May 25, 2007

PROGRESS REPORT:
I decided to stretch out the Dentelle to see how it'll look, more or less, when blocked. I still have about 1/3 skein to knit up so the length should be good. However, I've over stretched it width wise so must remember not to do that for the final blocking.
I don't know whether it's the camera or the lighting or both but the photo above does not show adequately the gorgeous purple/blue colour of the Star Sapphire STR yarn. The photo below is a little better but not much.



2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Wow!!! That is gorgeous!I'm so excited to see someone working it up. I love the blue. I added you to my rss feed :D.

Friday, 25 May, 2007  
Blogger Ariel said...

That is just so beautiful!!!!!

Friday, 25 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home