Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WIPs:
..........
Two-colour slip stitch socks.
I hope they're masculine enough for the recipient.

La Dentelle Belle Scarf
I've added an extra 10-stitch repeat in the centre that
when stretched, it should cover the recipient's shoulders
if she so chooses rather than only covering her neck.
I'm using STR and a 5 mm circular. So far, so good.
You can find the pattern here:

This lacy thing is a modified version of the Alpine Knit Scarf in Victorian Lace Today. I decided to knit just the diamond border pieces and forget about the double rose leaf center panel. The Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock yarn is turning into beautiful lace!

The best part of multi-coloured utility blocks is they hide my booboos. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home