Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Saturday, May 26, 2007

La Dentelle Belle scarf FINI!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been tagged by Rachel with the "7 things" meme.

Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes:

1. I hate having my feet touched.

2. I love spinach & loathe liver.

3. For healing cuts, burns, insect bites, rashes, etc., I always, always use Rawleigh's Carbolic salve even though it stinks to high heaven.

4. I bore easily and am always searching for something to hold my interest for more than a few days or weeks.

5. I suffer from claustrophia.

6. I hate being interupted when speaking. It's just plain rude!! I don't interupt others and expect the same respect.

7. I can fold my thumb over my middle finger 1" when wrapped around my wrist.

I'm tagging:


  • Rikki, Karen, Mona, Sheila, MJ, Bev, Pippi
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Teresa said...

    Awesome! I love the scarf in the blue. I'm going to post this on my gallery. :D

    My grandmother used to use vicks for everything! I'm not sure why though, I guess she thought that a strong menthol salve was a cure for anything. I'd hate the feel that on an open wound.

    Tuesday, 29 May, 2007  
    Blogger Ariel said...

    That is one gorgeous scarf!!!!

    Tuesday, 29 May, 2007  
    Blogger S K creations said...

    Love your scarf, I might have to try one of those.
    Since you tagged me I have answered/posted on my blog:http://sheilakayp.blogspot.com/
    I just don't know/have anyone to tag right now

    Wednesday, 30 May, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home