Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finished a while ago ...
Two-colour slip stitch socks for my BIL
and fluffy slippers for me.

This will be a lacy baby blanket when done. I robbed the pattern from the Princess Lace Wrap which is a free pattern from Classic Elite Yarns.



2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

those slippers bring back memories... my gramma used to make us loads of slippers like those!!

:)

Friday, 29 June, 2007  
Blogger Kasia said...

I love those socks and slippers! I guess that it will be hell of work with baby blankie, but this lace looks marvelous!

Friday, 06 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home