Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I just finished blocking the Spetsstickad shawl. I found the pattern here: http://avigmaskan.typepad.com/spetssjal_1.pdf
I don't read or understand this language so I had to play it by ear. The shawl turned out fairly well and it only took me 2 weeks to knit up. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kasia said...

Deb, I absolutely love your new shawl! It's sooo pretty! What tank top are you casting on? You mentioned sth in your comment and I would like to know more :D

Sunday, 17 June, 2007  
Blogger Ariel said...

For you? It's your color and very beautiful. :-)

Monday, 18 June, 2007  
Blogger Dandy said...

Hi Deb... so cool to here that your from Sask too... e-mail me ok.
I tried to reply to your comment but couldn't.
my addy is

dandilionacres at sasktel dot net

I love all your lace work, I don't have the patience for that!! and you socks... I'm in love!!

Wednesday, 20 June, 2007  
Blogger tina said...

It is LOVELY Deb---- I am jealous, really jealous. Not to mention feeling more than a bit inadequate!!!!

Wednesday, 20 June, 2007  
Blogger knitaly said...

ti scrivo in italiano, allora!
I tuoi lavori non richiedono meno pazienza e perseveranza dei miei!
Il pizzo ai ferri (lace knitting) รจ davvero moooolto impegnativo e richiede una grande concentrazione!
It isn't mindless knitting indeed!
Ciao
Cristiana

Tuesday, 26 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home