Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm still stash busting.....
I found this yarn that went together fairly well .... colourwise.
And since the 'Tomato' sweater pattern fit the kind of garment I like to wear ..... I knit up a swatch & crossed my fingers.
It went quite well.... What a surprise!
And it looks not bad.
And the best part is that this flashy pink Tomato fits me!


I finished it in 4 days so
I'm a very happy camper! :)

If you like the Tomato and want to knit one too, you can get the pattern from the Knitting Daily newsletter here>
http://www.knittingdaily.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

your Tomato is awsome!!! I love the colors... I really didn't like the pattern when I seen it in the e-mail... but in pinks.. very nice!!

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  
Blogger Kasia said...

Deb, yout Tomato is just fab! I bet that this flashy pink suits you very well! I would love to see some pics of you wearing it! 4 days? Wow that's indeed fast knit!

Friday, 06 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home