Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Sunday, July 29, 2007

This comment from All Tangled Up on my last post broke me up!!
"It's a good goal. If I had your will power I might have less than 50 UFO's littering the house!"
Where on earth do you sequester 50 UFOs?
Unless they're all socks, mittens or other very small projects, it would be impossible for me to find space for them. Not only that, I don't even own enough needles to have 50 UFOs all at the same time! Well, maybe I do, but the thought of it gives me the 'heeby jeebies'!
Really, I don't want to own that many needles or even know that I do,
just in case the urge hits me to begin accumulating 50 UFOs.
NO WAY! It will never happen to me!!
I would never get any spinning done because even 5 UFOs drive me crazy!
I know I couldn't stand it having more of them stare me in the face every day without having a severe panic attack.... or more probably a fatale heart attack! Hmmm.. that would solve the problem of the UFOs.
Even if I didn't die, who knits in the hospital with tubes coming out of every orafice? Hah!
All kidding aside, and even though she's got more UFOs than I'll have or ever want in my lifetime,
please go visit her blog .
She's got some cute free patterns that just might tickle your fancy. ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger alltangledup said...

hahahahahahah.. it's not like I intended to have so many UFO's. It sort of just happened over the years. I tend to run waste thread through the live sts so that the needles are not 'occupied'. I'm also a compulsive note taker, so I have all the notes are to the alterations that I've made to the original pattern. I'll see if I can locate all my UFO's for you. That ought to make you laugh. oh ... I used to haveyour attitude about not having too many UFO's,at one point I was even a 1 project only at a time girl, but that went out the window about 5 or 6 years ago! ;-)

Sunday, 29 July, 2007  
Blogger Dandy said...

Hi Deb, if you want when I find the mag ( when it comes out) I'll buy 2 and we can do a little swap??

when I first seen raverly on Hello Yarn months ago too, I thought I wouldn't want to sign up... well I should of then... it'll be Xmas time before I get in! lol

Sunday, 29 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home