Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Picture heavy post in random order .....


Fountain in Zugersee



Wyher castle


Wartensee castle



Mount Pilatus (2130 meters) and Zugersee



Richard Wagner museum



path going to Meggenhorn castle

Landvogtei castle at Willisau



Zugersee and Mount Pilatus



church at Risch


Brugruine castle near Alberswil


nice architecture on corner of Adelheide Page strasse at Cham



Rapperswil castle

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

WOW Switzerland is beautiful....

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

those really are some amazing pics! Definitely on my list of places to go...

Sunday, 26 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home