Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Monday, August 20, 2007

Thursday, August 23, 2007
I found this merino fiber in the bottom of my fiber stash. I'd forgotten all about it! I spun it up with no project in mind other than to reduce my fiber stash.

This mohair and silk blend was also in my fiber stash. I still have a ton of it to spin up!

I plied them together to about sport weight

I knit up a tube sock with 3 mm dpns and a 48 st cast on. It felt pretty good on my foot!

I really didn't like the colours one bit!
So .....

I threw the pair into a dye pot. They look a little better but still not great.
Oh well, back to the drawing board......


The top down raglan is still OTN.

Stockinette is boring so I work on it when I need "no-brain" knitting.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home