Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I knit up another BSJ! The first one was so much fun and went so fast I couldn't resist. Besides, there are 4 babies coming into our family in the next 5 months so now I'll be prepared.

I knit this BSJ with Nizza (Manor dept store yarn) and Regia Brazil. I think I like this one even more than the first one I knit.

I joined the Yarn Yard fiber club and this is the first of three fibers that will be sent to me. It's superwash BFL and it feels super soft. Will try to spin some of it up this evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

oh my goodness.. lol... Deb, I just finished another BSJ too...
pics on my blog ;)

we have to stop knitting the same things,... this is scary...lol

it looks great tho... I love the colors... I'm going to make one more in some handspun I think...

there's a craft show in november and I'm not to sure if i'm going in it or not yet... but if I keep my pace up I might just have to, to get rid of some of these sweaters...lol

Wednesday, 29 August, 2007  
Blogger natalie said...

I love the BSJ... I need to find a baby to knit it for, I think.

n

Thursday, 30 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home