Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I wanted to mention my progress of another knitting project on my last post but.... like everything else these days ... it completely slipped my mind, till now.
So, here is my progress pic!

This is the front and both sleeves of this ribbed pullover. I only have about 2" done on the back so far. Two days of no knitting will accomplish nothing! Have to get my butt in gear cuz I really want to wear this sweater. When the back is done, I'll still have to pick up all the stitches around the neck and knit a few inches of ribbing, then sew it up.
It's really disappointing that my camera never gets the colour right! The real colour is a very pretty dark steel blue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

And you say that Vicki's a speedknitter. The sweater is coming along beautifully and those sleeves are so feminine looking.

Wednesday, 19 September, 2007  
Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Sorry if I missed a connection somewhere. My brain has a difficult time processing people anymore. Everyone seems to have 47 different names and identities in the Internet and I have a hard time making the connection between one identity and another. I think I've got about three myself and I have a hard enough time keeping track of those.

Ooo! You are a brave soul! Don't know that I'd survive the Inner Schwiiz. How do you like living there? I can imagine that would cause serious culture shock, still, I suppose the scenery makes up for a lot of it. Looking forward to reading more. Anything that pokes a bit of fun at the Swiss!

Have a good day! (and wow! you're in the same time zone and everything! The novelty of it all :P)

See you!

Thursday, 20 September, 2007  
Blogger Dandy said...

your sweater is coming along very nicely!!!
I love the lace on the sleeves!




are you talkin' 'bout me Willis?? lol

Thursday, 20 September, 2007  
Blogger Dona said...

Thank you so much for the nice comments about my cake.
I am just getting started and it is taking forever to get all the pictures in.
Your blog is amazing! Ariel has shown me things in your blog many times but this is the first time I have really looked at your whole blog. You are an incredible knitter.

Sunday, 23 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home