Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The mailman just dropped off my post and guess what came for me?!!
A super duper goodie package from Vicki!!

Not only did she send Interweave Knits but tons more goodies! I'm ecstatic! Thank you soooo much Vicki! This was the best swap, don't ya think? ;o) I love the pink journal and will start right now to keep track of all my knitting projects. And I'm already sipping on a cup of Tazo tea. It's sooooooo good!

Just look at this gorgeous pattern stitch marker. I LOVE the blue beads; they are so glittery & pretty!

There's some handspun from some roving that she dyed. I was really admiring the colours she used while cruising her blog and Voila! now I can stroke it in person.

AND.... she sent some absolutely gorgeous alpaca she spun from Uncle Buck, her alpaca. It is to die for!

I can't stop stroking this yarn... MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Look at this!
It's a match made in heaven!
I can't wait to get this sweater on the needles! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

WOW, they told me is would take 1 to 2 months or LONGER!!
I'm glad you like everything ;)

it totally was the best swap ever!!

:0)

Wednesday, 03 October, 2007  
Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Wow! Great haul! Looks fab!

I can't believe you frogged a WHOLE sock! *cries* I admire you. I don't think I could have done that. I only frogged about 2 or three inches. Easier than a whole sock.

I might be going by a manor this weekend. I'll have to take a look and see if they have yarn. We'll see. I am trying to be good, I'm just afraid I'm failing because I really do want to do these socks.

Wednesday, 03 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home