Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday, November 24, 2007
Very UGLY picture of me but it's proof that I have been doing something fiber related.
I spun & navajo plied last month's fiber from the Yarn Yard Fiber Club.
Then I knit this hat and topped it with a cute pompom.
The colours are way more vibrant than the picture shows. Artificial lighting is the pits for picture taking!
I used the leftover yarn in the scarf with some Paton's wool I had on hand.
It will serve me well in February at Carnival time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

You look adorable and I love the pom pom. Both look quite cozy. :-)

Saturday, 24 November, 2007  
Blogger Yarn Devil said...

Your hat is very fun!

Saturday, 24 November, 2007  
Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Fun Hat! Don't you wish the Swiss did bathroom lighting a bit better. It would make it much easier for us to get our pictures.

Tuesday, 27 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home