Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, Dec. 17, 2007
UPDATE OF WIPS:
(mostly for my own benefit since I get sidetracked too easily)
I got these awesome fibery goodies from this super duper overly generous gal.
She spoiled me beyond my wildest dreams!
The smaller bag of fiber is 4 oz. of Suri Alpaca and the larger bag is 4 oz. of Llama. I've been spinning the llama and loving every minute! It's soooooooo soft!! I'm aiming for a sport weight that I can knit up with some alpaca for a cardigan. Which cardigan? I'm not sure yet but have a few in mind.

Here's my progress on the Minimalist cardi -- pattern from IK Fall 2007. Finished the back and working on the right front. Even though the picture looks pinkish, the colour is actually very red.

After I frogged the Bayerische, I started these Austrian Diamonds with the apricot Palette. It's going a lot better this time, thank goodness!

This will be ...... another project I just had to start. What kind of knitter would I be if I didn't have at least 4 wips, hah!


My Fensterl sock. I still haven't knit the mate so this is my 4th wip.
If anyone is interested in these socks, the pattern is available FREE by sending an email to me: electra_nina at yahoo dot com :)








2 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

This will be....... ??????

Enquiring minds want to know. :-)

Monday, 17 December, 2007  
Blogger MJ said...

What lovely lovely things. You are
so talented, Deb. The ones you
designed are fantastic. mj

Tuesday, 18 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home