Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Monday, December 3, 2007
A while ago this super nice gal & I arranged a private swap. I had admired some yarn she spun & dyed so she sent me a skein (with a lot of other wonderful goodies). Last week I knit up this scarf & hat with it. I absolutely love the stripey effect!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

wow... it went stripey... cool... I'll have to spin up some more...

I love how you knit it up!

Tuesday, 04 December, 2007  
Blogger Ariel said...

What beautiful pastelly colors. You're certainly right about the stripey effect and I'm sure you'll be very cozy wearing them.

Wednesday, 05 December, 2007  
Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Nice! I love the colours! Very cheery for winter.

Wednesday, 05 December, 2007  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Awww, this looks so gorgeous! I'm totally in love with that colourway and the stripey effect! Great!

Friday, 07 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home