Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday, December 26, 2007
A while ago I knit this scarf & hat up from some handspun, hand dyed wool. I was going to keep them for me but .....

... this little gal liked them so much that I gifted them to her. Now she's a cute little happy camper. :)


These socks were a breeze to knit!
Size 4.5 teeny feet, straight stockinette stitch.
Handspun yarn -- 2- ply: shades of pink superwash merino/ brown wool

I'm still working on the mate to this one.
Tidal Wave socks -- free web pattern from SWTC
Lisa Souza Sock! colorway Lime & Violet




1 Comments:

Blogger Ariel said...

That Lisa Souza yarn knitted up NOTHING like I expected. :-)

Friday, 28 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home