Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been tagged by Vicki with the 7 Random facts meme!
So, here goes >>>
These are the rules:
-Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
-Post these rules on your blog. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
My 7 random facts:
1. I'm very comfortable with my own company
2. I refuse to watch sci-fi or fantasy movies. They're just a waste of time.
3. I suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome
4. I could easily become a vegetarian if I could eat chicken & fish
5. I don't have an athletic bone in my body. Ha!
6. I've been overweight since I was very young. *See No.5*
7. Dah... too early in the morning to think of something else... later gator.
I won't tag anyone so no pressure there. But if you want to list random facts about yourself, that would be kool. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger kuuipo said...

7 Random facts:
Love to travel and try new foods.
Chocolate should be a food group.
I am not fat, just under tall.
I like unique art that is local, like .... post cards, jewelry or any thing warm.
Moven to cold climet.
Mom of 4 kids, all over age 19.
I collect hand made items.
Michelle

Friday, 13 February, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home