Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday, January 3, 2008
Just a quickie post and a few pics.....
I finished the Tidal Wave socks. They're soft & squooshy, and they fit!
I've also finished this T.
It'll be a great cotton summer top for slouching around.
It's a bit big but I like baggy when I'm just lazing the day away.

I knit this Mr Greenjeans cardi in 5 days! I wore it before it was blocked too cuz I love it!

OTN -- still the Minimalist cardi (had to frog & redo the right front),
still need to finish my Fensterl sock, and just cast on some clock socks that I'm kind of designing as I'm going. They're lookin' good! ;o)



2 Comments:

Blogger Yarn Devil said...

Wow! You've been busy! Mr.Greenjeans is gorgeous!!! And of course... Love the socks! :D

Friday, 04 January, 2008  
Blogger Dandy said...

your mr. g look mar-va-lous darlin'!!

and socks too... I should realy statr on another pair... my others always seem to be in the wash...

your T looks perfect for lazing around!!

Saturday, 05 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home