Strega's Needles & Hooks

This is my little piece of cyber space where I rant or rave, depending on my mood. Postings are whatever interests me at the time. Life with an Italian in Switzerland is interesting indeed! CLICK ON PHOTOS TO SEE ENLARGEMENTS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday, March 16, 2008
I've been busy, very busy! Blogging has taken a hind seat.
Very few people read my blog, so it doesn't matter.
By next Saturday I'll be at home for at least 6 weeks.
I can't wait!!
After mid-May, I might find time to update my blog.
We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dandy said...

Oooo your coming home... or probally here by now... if you want to get together ( if you have time) just e-mail me and I'll give you my phone number

Have fun with your grandkids... spoil then lots!!

Happy Holidays!!

Wednesday, 26 March, 2008  
Blogger xiinyii said...

Hello (: I came across your url when I went to gimme your stuff (: Just wanna know if you are still willing to swap anything? (:
Email me please!
undeniablepast@gmail.com

Friday, 10 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home